Skip to Content

Transfer Credit Articulation for Chemistry and Biochemistry Courses

To check how your courses will transfer

Course-specific and general information regarding transferring credits to the University of Oregon are available on the Registrar’s Website – see the Transfer Course Equivalencies Lookup.

For study abroad courses, use the Global Education Oregon Course Equivalencies tool.

Not all courses from every institution have been evaluated.

To request that your transfer courses be evaluated

If your Chemistry or Biochemistry transfer courses need to be evaluated, click on the link to the online Chemistry Transfer Credit Evaluation Request Form below to request an evaluation by the department. You will need to include a course description or course syllabus with your form submission. Many institutions have these documents available on their websites.