Skip to Content

Transfer Students

The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry will accept undergraduate transfer course work carrying grades of A, B, C or Pass (if Pass does not include D work) from other accredited institutions. This course work may be applied to towards the requirements for a major or a minor in chemistry or biochemistry.

A minimum of 16 credit hours in upper division chemistry courses required for the major must be completed at the University of Oregon.

A minimum of 12 credit hours applied towards the minor must be completed at the University of Oregon.

Meet with an Advisor

Transfer students are encouraged to meet with a faculty advisor or schedule a prospective student visit before enrolling.

Check How Your Courses Will Transfer

To check how your courses will transfer or request a transfer course evaluation, visit our Transfer Credit Articulation page.