Student Resources & Support
COVID-19 Student Resources
- SUPeR Chem Peer Learning Assistants drop-in, small group review sessions. Fall 2020 support sessions will be offered online.
- Tutor List individual chemistry and biochemistry tutors whose academic credentials have been approved by the department. Students contact tutors and make their own individual arrangements regarding meeting times and compensation for tutoring services
- TA Office Hours TA office hours will be held remotely for fall term 2020. Check your Canvas course sites for access instructions.
- Price Science Commons and Research Library offers tools and resources for scientific writing and research. In addition, a designated science librarian is available to meet with chemistry students to help identify and access resources they need for coursework or projects.
- UO Chemistry Club – is an undergraduate organization dedicated to promoting a greater understanding and appreciation of chemistry by sponsoring chemistry-related science activities.
- SACNAS – Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans seeks to encourage students of all backgrounds to pursue a career in any STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- CMiS – A Community for Minorities in STEM (CMiS) at the University of Oregon focuses on fostering a supportive and inclusive community for ethnic and cultural minorities in all disciplines of science, technology and mathematics.