- SUPeR Chem Peer Learning Assistants drop-in, small group review sessions. SUPeR Chem support is available for students during the academic year – fall, winter and spring terms.
- Tutor List individual chemistry and biochemistry tutors whose academic credentials have been approved by the department. Students contact tutors and make their own individual arrangements regarding meeting times and compensation for tutoring services
- TA Office Hours for General Chemistry, Adv. General Chemistry & Organic and Majors Organic Chemistry Labs
- Price Science Commons and Research Library offers tools and resources for scientific writing and research. In addition, a designated science librarian is available to meet with chemistry students to help identify and access resources they need for coursework or projects.
- SAACS – Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society – an undergraduate student chemistry club
- SACNAS – Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans – a club for any UO student pursuing a STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- CMiS – A Community for Minorities in STEM (CMiS) at the University of Oregon focuses on fostering a supportive and inclusive community for ethnic and cultural minorities in all disciplines of science, technology and mathematics.
- Other Groups and Communities