Masters Internship Program Transitional Fellows
If you are currently enrolled in or are a graduate of the University of Oregon Master’s Internship Program and are interested in transitioning into the PhD program:
- Contact our Graduate Recruiting Coordinator, Kiran Varani, at 1-541-346-4789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process for the Doctoral Program.
- You will be asked to identify two faculty you are interested in working for at the UO. You should have contacted these faculty and specifically discussed the possibility of joining their groups and potential research projects. You must obtain a recommendation from both of the UO faculty you have identified.
- You will also need a recommendation from the Master’s Internship Program.
- There is no application deadline or set start date for current or graduated students of the Materials Science Master’s Internship Program applying for the Doctoral program.
- The GRE is not required.
- There is no fee associated with this application process.
If you have a question, please call Kiran Varani at 1-541-346-4789, or email email@example.com.