Application Procedures for Graduates and Current Students of the Materials Science Institute Master's Internship Program
If you are currently enrolled in or are a graduate of the University of Oregon Master's Internship Program:
- Contact our Graduate Recruiting Coordinator, Heathre Prehoda, at 1-800-782-4713 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process for the Doctoral Program.
- You will be asked to identify two faculty you are interested in working for at the UO. You should have contacted these faculty and specifically discussed the possibility of joining their groups and potential research projects. You must obtain a recommendation from both of the UO faculty you have identified.
- You will also need a recommendation from the Master's Internship Program.
- There is no application deadline or set start date for current or graduated students of the Materials Science Master's Internship Program applying for the Doctoral program.
- The GRE is not required.
- There is no fee associated with this application process.
If you have a question, please call Heathre Prehoda at 1-800-782-4713 or email